Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day



For the past eight weeks, Mila has been blessed to stay home with these two strong, selfless, amazing women while I transitioned back to work.  While it wasn't easy heading back, a part of me felt so fortunate that my baby girl had a chance to spend some special time with two women that mean so much to me.  Two women that embrace the role of caretaker and wear the hat of motherhood so effortlessly.  Women in a long line of mothers who made their children their world and followed Jesus with their heart.  I've learned so much from them and feel so honored to stand in line with them.  And now, I feel a new responsibility to raise the newest member of that line with the same qualities they instilled in me.
   
Four generations of women...of Miller's, Hoodjer's, Henrichs', and Jorgensen's.  I'm so thankful for all of them and for all the other mamas who stand together to raise these precious babies and love them like crazy.    

 
  
Happy Mother's Day, to all the moms in my life.  To the mom who raised me, the mom who raised the man that I love, and the moms that raised them.  To the moms who raise our nieces and nephew, and all the mamas in this space, who inspire me and remind me everyday that there is no other job more beautiful than this one. 

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful picture!! You are truly blessed!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...