Sunday, December 20, 2015

51/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"



Cruz: Welcome to Christmas week, sweet boy.  You sure have had a great month, being such a good helper and extra patient with your sister.  You repeatedly ask if I think you're on Santa's happy list - I think Santa will come through Friday morning. :)

Mila: Cruz has also made note that he thinks Mila is on the naughty list. :)  Tonight over a "cocoa cup" as Mila likes to call it, I asked the kids what they were most excited about for Christmas.  Mila replied that she was excited for Pizzsus.  When we questioned this blend of what sounded like pizza and Jesus, she nodded that yes, that is exactly what she meant.  To which Cruz proceeded to spit his cocoa out in laughter, just like in the movies.  Never a dull moment around here, I tell you!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...