Monday, February 8, 2016

6/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"



Cruz: Last night during the Super Bowl, the four of us sat together on the couch, half watching the commercials (ahem, the game), and half playing with the Face Swap app on Beau's new phone.  I had my glasses on, which made for a hilarious swap with CruzWe laughed, so hard, for so long that I had tears running down my face.  I love these sweet pictures with my people, and love my boy's sense of humor.  

Mila: Mila was not too sure of the face swap, and especially not the mask part of the app.  She would look into the screen to see her mommy had morphed into a cat, and kept looking back at my face in the real to make sure I was still mommy.  Oh, technology!  

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...