Monday, June 26, 2017

26/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2017."




Cruz: Your first game was rained out last week so tonight will be game 1 of your first season of coach pitch a-ball.  And Saturday, you finally lost your second front tooth that has been loose for weeks.  Uncle Jordan threatened to toss a baseball at your tooth if it wasn't out by Monday.  Now if only that darn tooth fairy would show up!    

Mila: My favorite thing you say lately is "Do you know what I'm thinking about?" and then typically follow it up with something like, "You haven't had a kiss this morning," or "I want to snuggle with you!"  You don't cuddle for more than thirty seconds, but you sure pour on the sweet little girl charm for Daddy and I.  And we did take two naps together in the recliner last week.  I was in heaven!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...