Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Halloween 2019





I'm convinced he would have made an adorable Burt, but he wanted nothing to do with it. :)  At least he'll stay warm in his costume this year!  I love me a Halloween, but turns out I'm quite the HalloWEENIE when it comes to trick-or-treating in cold weather.  I've got chili in the crock pot and apple cider simmering on the stove top and Mila is excited to stay in and help me pass out candy tonight.  With the fire on!  Beau is protesting about this plan.  Something about the fact that he can't wear a glove on his hand due to his cast.  I think he'll manage...

I did manage to get the kids in their costumes for a little bit this weekend for a trial run before the weather gets cold.  So without further adieu, introducing Marshmallow Man and Mary Poppins!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...