Friday, January 17, 2014

3/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"
 


Cruz: meeting his little sister for the first time. He seemed more interested with his mommy in a hospital bed, looking at me with his big brown eyes and asking if I was having a checkup.  I wasn't prepared for how much I would miss him while we were in the hospital.

Mila: this girl has stolen my heart in a way I never dreamed.  She's so small, with long fingers and toes like her mommy and the cutest nose and ears like her brother.  We had a little trouble with nursing the first 24 hours, but she's proved to be a quick learner and is a content little sprite.  Last night, I put her to bed at 10:30 and finally woke her up at 3 to feed her!  We're chalking that up to a lovely little surprise and not expecting it again for awhile...:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...