Thursday, June 12, 2014

23/52


"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2014"



Cruz:  He has been so polite lately, remembering to say please and thank you often without being prompted.  This morning, as we walked to the car after a morning at Barnes and Noble, he took my hand and said, "Sank you, Mommy, for bringing me to this library."  He's also been correcting us a lot lately, when he catches us saying words like stupid or dumb.  He says, "We don't say words like that," and we've found that the word 'silly' usually replaces most. :) 

Mila:  She's had a big few weeks again, learning lots and growing so much.  She's now a licensed roller and can move from one end of the living room to the next with ease.  I've found her sleeping on her tummy numerous times as of late, too, still always clutching her favorite soft dolly.  My dolly who loves dollies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...