Tuesday, May 26, 2015

21/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2015"



Cruz: He was so excited to get outside and play in the water table yesterday.  In pure childlike sincerity, he asked, "Mommy, can I take my shirt off while I play?"  He could hardly contain his excitement, to which I delightfully replied with a freezy pop break.  Summer is here!

Mila: After Cruz whipped his shirt off, Mila looked at me longingly, pulling at her white onesie waiting for my help.  I obliged and watched my kiddos play together in the water table while Beau and I cleaned the garage.  Mila poured bucket after bucket of icy cold hose water down her chest, her diaper growing in weight as her spirits soared.  It's going to be a busy summer chasing these two, but I can't wait to watch Mila experience many of the thrills for the very first time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...