Monday, October 4, 2010

40 Weeks!

How far along? 40 Weeks

Total Weight Gain? 30 pounds

Maternity Clothes? Thanks to Kelli, I now have some long sleeved maternity shirts to get me by another ‘week’ of school. Turns out, I was really thankful for this as I was leaving my house this morning…brrrrr….

Sleep? I’ve been blessed with great sleep the past few weeks. I’ve been going to bed fairly early every night, which means the nights seem longer and mornings don’t come as quick as they used to.

Symptoms? Unfortunately, not a lot of symptoms to report! Yes, I said unfortunately. I thought I’d be having labor signs by now but if I have, they haven’t been significant enough to report. Some minor cramping here and there, a slight back ache here and there. I know I should be thankful, but come on, Baby, I’m getting impatient!

Cravings? Lots of apples and root beer

Best Moment This Week? Yesterday was a good day. My parents and brother came over and we relaxed all afternoon. I laid in the grass and let the sun soak into my belly.

Least Favorite Moment This Week? Going to school is getting hard. My mind is checked out of the classroom and it’s hard to keep teaching not knowing when my last day will be. I am more than ready to be home with a little baby.  More than ready to be done with maternity clothes, done with nesting, and done with waddling. 

What I Look Forward To? Looking at my baby boy for the first time.

Milestones? Happy D-Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...