Monday, October 3, 2016

40/52

"a portrait of each of my children, once each week, in 2016"
 


Cruz:  It's Homecoming Week in Cedar Falls and you were awfully confused as to why you got to wear pajamas to school.  You went with it, as you always do, but seemed a little confused.  "But Mom, will you pick me up after school today?  If I have to go to Blessed Beginnings, everyone will think I'm weird for wearing my jammies."  Needless to say, you felt a lot better once we pulled up to the bus stop this morning. :)

Mila:  You pulled your weight at the pumpkin patch yesterday, loading our wheel barrow up and always asking, "Does this look like a good one, Mommy?" before not-so-gently dropping it in the wheelbarrow.  You looked pretty cute carrying around pumpkins a little too heavy for your own good, and you made the cutest little grunt noises as you went about your work.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...