Monday, October 31, 2016

A Look Back // Halloween

Happy Halloween to all you ghosts and ghouls, witches and werewolves, Anas and Elsas out there!  I love this day so much - for excited little kids at bus stops with their backpacks stuffed with their costumes, for parades at daycare and school, for neighborhood streets that will soon be lit up like a storybook, and little beggars dashing from one porch to the next with their practiced "trick or treat."  This October has been even more exciting this year with the Cubs still playing baseball (and winning last night!), but I'm excited about a travel day today so we can come home after trick-or-treating, spread our candy out like thieves, and warm up by the fire with a little Charlie Brown on TV.  It's the official kickoff to the holiday season and I'm not sad about it.  

And because I can hardly wait to get Cruz and Mila in their costumes this evening, a little look back at Halloweens past...

   












Happy Halloween and tricks-and-treats tonight!  

1 comment:

  1. I love this post so much Ash!! It made me smile & cry! They are so so precious!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...