Wednesday, July 14, 2010

29 Week Update...

How far along? 29 Weeks

Maternity Clothes? Lots of shorts and t-shirts this week. My t-shirts are getting tighter and tonight, I realized the bottom of my belly was showing at the checkout counter at Target…oops!

Stretch Marks? No

Sleep? No complaints this week (especially with line-dried sheets on the bed)

Cravings? Mom’s spaghetti sauce and Chips Ahoy cookies

Best Moment This Week? This has been the summer of organization for the Jorgensens. What started as a newly developed shelving system in our basement soon became a complete closet revamp. Now, the baby has a closet all to himself, AND, a shelving system that I put together BY MYSELF! The upstairs bedrooms are cleaned and the closet organization has helped our ‘stuff’ situation so much!

Also…turned in my MA paper TODAY! Two weeks of class left and I’ve officially finished my Masters Degree…all before Little J arrives! It’s been a lot of work, but I’m hoping it pays off when I can be home at night with my little guy instead of sitting in class!

Least Favorite Moment This Week? I went to the mall the other day to buy some new underwear (as they fit a bit differently being pregnant) and had trouble walking from Von Maur to Younkers. I was so achy by the time I hit the baby department that I turned around and went home!

Gender? BOY!

What I Look Forward To? The crib! It’s started and should only be a few more weeks!

Milestones? I felt a foot last night! Baby J was super active from the time I devoured a plate of spaghetti until I went to bed. I couldn’t get comfortable on either side because he was moving so much. Finally, I settled down and decided to ‘take in’ the moment. I stuck two fingers on the place where I was feeling the bumps and before I knew it, the ball of a foot hit pressed up against my fingers! It was so cool! It’s little moments like that I won’t ever forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...