Thursday, July 22, 2010

30...30...30...30...30...30...30

How far along? 30 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss? 15 pounds

Maternity Clothes? It may sound weird, but I kind of love maternity clothes. They're airy and comfy, and they accentuate my new favorite curve! I hit the Gap Maternity sale last week and scored big!

Stretch Marks? No

Sleep? Sleep is getting slightly more and more uncomfortable. I move from side to side sporadically all night long. And when I’m not jumping out of bed in the morning thanks to a killer leg cramp, I’m continuing my ‘fish roll.’ My pelvis is a little stiff in the mornings!

Cravings? Nothing crazy. I continue to eat a lot of fruits and veggies, and drink lots of chocolate milk.

Best Moment This Week? A super 30 week appointment today. I’m still smiling! Ultrasound was so much fun. Instead of the single pound little skeletore that greeted us at our 20 week appointment, we saw a three and a half pound, chubby, human-like baby boy! The 4-D pictures are amazing! I can’t stop staring at his sweet little face!

Least Favorite Moment This Week? A good week in my third tri-. No complaints!

Gender? BOY!

What I Look Forward To? Holding him for the first time. It takes my breath away a little…

Milestones? Baby J was deemed, “perfect” by the doctor today. I measured right on track, baby is a little above average as of size, due date is still accurate, and pelvic pain is completely ‘normal’ at this stage.


Good work, Baby! (I think it was the Chips Ahoys…)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...