Thursday, July 8, 2010

Calling all BLOG readers!

I am getting close to my year anniversary of 'Our Life...Better Together,' and have officially been sucked into the blogosphere. Every day, I stay a little more in tune with the world around me because of it and even more than that, I have acquired a few other blogs that have become my favorite reading material!

Today, I'm asking for some help from YOU! Yes, you, one of my readers. I know I have readers; however, the affirmation is not there when I look at the six followers (including my husband and myself, sadly) I have listed on the sidebar of my blog. I'm looking to recruit more 'followers,' and would love to have you join!

If you scroll down to the bottom of the blog, click the box that says, "FOLLOW." Then, using your email address and password, simply log-on.

My goal is 20 followers! And, as a high school teacher, I know that if you don't receive any 'points' for this, it may be hard to entice you, so, keep in mind, there may be some 'extra credit' involved in the future ;).

Thanks for your help!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I went to school in Spencer with Beau and somehow came across your blog. I love it by the way! I am a follower of many photography blogs and I love seeing what you have to write about your life, cooking etc. along with beautiful images. Keep up the good work.

    Chelsi Hector

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...