Monday, July 26, 2010

Family...

This weekend, my first cousin, Ryan, got married.  Ryan is the fifteenth cousin on my dad's side to tie the knot (if I counted right).  Not counting spouses, there are 18 total grandchildren, and now, more great-grandchildren than that.  My Grandma Henrichs, who still has a beauty shop in her house and still proceeds to give perms to a little society of old women in town, used to have a stocking for each of her kids, grandkids, and great-grandkids.  She also used to give each of us a bottle of shampoo as we packed into her little house each Christmas.  Needless to say, we've talked her out of the shampoo, and managed to convince her to move Christmas get-togethers to the local Amvet Hall.  As her flock continues to multiply, she still crochets a blanket for every new bride and every new baby!  Bless her heart and bless big families!

So this weekend, my family met at Mom and Dad's and took Charly to her first wedding.  Although I didn't have a baby to tend to during the wedding and reception, Baby J never let me miss his presence.  I mistakenly thought I could rock the heels, and by 10:30, my back had had enough.  Let's just say there was no chicken dancing for this lady!

Some pictures the familia...





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...