Wednesday, August 18, 2010

34 Weeks!!!

How far along? 34 Weeks

Maternity Clothes? Today was the first ‘official’ day of school. I wore my white Gap Maternity city shorts, and my new favorite Gap Maternity black ruffle top. The only thing that didn’t fit were my shoes! They were so tight by the time I got home, I had indents on the sides of my feet.

Sleep? The night before school started was restless, but since then, I’ve been so exhausted, I could go to sleep after school and wake up the next morning.

Symptoms? I finally have the bladder of a pregnant woman and it’s a long walk to the bathrooms from my classroom! Let’s just say I’ll probably be a little lenient on tardies for awhile!

The movement has been really crazy this week…I constantly feel that foot of his in my ribs and my entire stomach will flip flop. I feel it the most when I sit in a chair…Baby J is running out of room!

Cravings? Laffy Taffy… Saturday afternoon, completely out of the blue, I had to run to Hy-Vee for some taffy. I came home with three different kinds, tried out three different kinds, and was left with nothing but a stomach ache!

Best Moment This Week? The CRIB IS FINISHED! On Sunday, Beau’s parents delivered it. Contrary to a few initial fears, the crib fits in the baby’s room perfectly. I’ve started unpacking all the decorative treasures I’ve been storing for the past several weeks, but refuse to share pictures until it’s complete! Right now, the room is serving as my escape mechanism…it’s so peaceful in there!

Least Favorite Moment This Week? My swollen feet. It took two days of school for my feet to look as if they were in an MMA fight. I haven’t even attempted to take my wedding ring off…

What I Look Forward To? This weekend I hope to get some wall hangings up and the bedding all washed.

Weekly Wisdom? You like to talk, Mrs. Jorgensen. Drink water and sit down every now and then.

Milestones? Baby kicked away all day during the first day of school. My students loved seeing Baby J’s growth spurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...