Thursday, August 12, 2010

Enjoying Eight...

How far along? 33 Weeks

Total Weight Gain? 20 pounds

Maternity Clothes? We had maternity pictures taken tonight and I had an absolute terrible time finding the right clothes to wear. I think I tried on the same two dresses ten different times. I blame it on the pregnant brain…

Stretch Marks? No

Sleep? I’m writing this at 4:41 am and have been up since 2:30. Enough said?!?!?!

Symptoms? Other than the relentless insomnia tonight, I’ve had a great week. I’m very thankful…

Best Moment This Week? Belly pictures were a lot of fun! Even amidst the 105 heat index, sweat rolling down my belly, and lifeless hair, it was a perfect night. As Darcy snapped away, I couldn’t stop thinking about this special stage in our life. There’s something about standing forehead to forehead in an alleyway in Downtown Cedar Falls, smiling as our eyes grow crossed, that makes me think about all the special moments we’ve shared together. I’m not sure how the pictures will turn out, but the image of this night will be etched in my mind forever.

Least Favorite Moment This Week? Let’s just say I’ve never been one to handle no sleep with grace.

What I Look Forward To? This weekend! Celebrating 26 years of birth with my husband, family, and friends. Good food! Maybe an ice cream cake (hint hint family)… And…drum roll…our CRIB! DONE! Delivered on Sunday!

Weekly Wisdom? Approximately seven weeks left. Soak. It. In.

Milestones? I finally identified Baby J’s hiccups! Poor baby…I can’t believe how fast they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...