Thursday, August 15, 2013

Week 7


June 3, 2013
  
This blog really turned a new page when I became pregnant with Cruz in January of 2010.  I had never experienced so much of what I was feeling and I desired to write and record my thoughts in hopes that I would one day look back and have a memory book of such a special time.  And now that Baby #2 is on the way, I want to have a similar journal of photos and thoughts.  I'm going to try and do a weekly picture and letter to our sprout throughout my pregnancy and see how it goes.  Already, I'm remembering so many similarities, yet it feels different this time around.  

Beau snapped a few photos in our room at the W during our anniversary getaway to Minneapolis in June.  We were on the 16th floor, and our room had great big window ledges that were perfect for window gazing and relaxing.  And you always know you're in a nice place when they have giant white bathrobes hanging in the closet. :)

I will be posting a few each day in order to catch up here shortly.   Can't believe I'm nearly halfway done with this pregnancy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...