Wednesday, September 29, 2010

39 WEEKS! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

How far along? 39 Weeks

Total Weight Gain? 29 pounds I think…it’s all starting to run together!

Maternity Clothes? I’m officially out of options. Even though the weather is getting cooler, I keep rocking my summer wardrobe…I refuse to buy a pair of maternity dress pants this late in the game. I’m still wearing my summer flats, but by the end of the day, my swollen feet are half in, half out.

Sleep? I think God knows I need as much sleep as I can get right now. I’ve been sleeping so well lately…going to bed is one of my favorite parts of the day!

Symptoms? My energy level is definitely a roller coaster. Monday night, I was a machine; Tuesday, a zombie. My feet and ankles are swollen by the end of the day; however, nothing terrible. Baby J is officially out of room…when he moves, I can actually make out his body parts. I’ve also had lots of Braxton Hicks, especially after my appointment today. He’s definitely dropped; however, as far as labor signs go, not a whole lot to record!

Cravings? This week, my menu has consisted of Instant Breakfast, lasagna, and apple crisp!

Best Moment This Week? I spoiled myself with a pedicure yesterday after work. I’ve never felt so deserving of one in my life! My feet were swollen, my toe nails were disgustingly long, and the massage chair put me to sleep!

Least Favorite Moment This Week? The thought of planning for another week of school! I didn’t exactly plan on going past my due date!

What I Look Forward To? Going into LABOR and having this BABY!

Weekly Wisdom? Ivory soap under the covers! It’s brilliant! My friend, Amy, recommended this after I was complaining of terrible middle-of-the-night leg cramps. Pop a bar of Ivory under your fitted sheet at the end of the bed and let it work its magic…I haven’t had a leg cramp since!

Milestones? My last appointment before I’m ‘overdue.’ Next Wednesday’s appointment will be one day past my due date! Will I make it to then?!?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...