Thursday, September 2, 2010

NINE MONTHS

How far along? 36 Weeks

Total Weight Gain? Who’s counting?!?!

Maternity Clothes? I’m struggling. I hate dressing for work. Nothing is cool enough, nothing is comfortable enough, and nothing is dressy enough. If I avoid the mirror, I feel like less of a blimp.

Sleep? No complaints. Now that school has started, I’m exhausted at night!

Symptoms? Lots of new symptoms this week. My belly itches like crazy, I’ve been having lots of (what I think are) Braxton Hicks contractions, gas pains, and some lower back pain. This morning, I felt really funny and wondered if I was going into labor. I have a feeling I’m going to feel like that every time I experience something a little different. It’s crazy because I have no clue what labor feels like. Although I am getting close, there could realistically be five weeks left of this kind of wondering…it could be a long month!

On top of all the late pregnancy symptoms, I am dealing with a sore throat, stuffy nose, and extremely hot classroom. I’ve never been so excited to see a high temperature of 69 degrees tomorrow! I’m more ready for fall weather than I’ve ever been before!

Cravings? McDonalds milkshakes. I’ve had two this week. The later I get into this pregnancy, the less I care about calories, cholesterol, and fat.

Best Moment This Week? My palm tree!

Least Favorite Moment This Week? Well, Tuesday night was anything but glorious. I wallowed in my own pregnancy pity party. Wednesday, however, was a better, brighter day, and I was ready to conquer pregnancy head on!

What I Look Forward To? This cold going away…

Milestones? Braxton Hicks contractions make me feel a little closer to the real deal. Is it weird that I’m a little excited to see what labor is all about?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...