Monday, March 29, 2010

Eight is Great!

How far along? 8 Weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss? Still losing! Six pounds total. My pants actually fit better now than they did before I got pregnant. One day, however, these breaded tenderloins are going to catch up with me!

Maternity Clothes? I bought my first maternity outfit at Old Navy last weekend. A cute summer dress for $7.99! I have no idea if I'll be able to wear it or not, but for that price, I thought I'd give it a try!

Stretch Marks? Nope. Knock. On. Wood.

Sleep? This has been my number one sure-fire sign of a baby growing inside of me. I am tired all.the.time. Bedtime usually happens unwillingly at about 9:00. My DVR is full because I can't make it through a TV show! Even favorites!

Best Moment This Week? I think eight weeks is a big deal. I am two-thirds of the way done with my first trimester! Overall, I've felt pretty great, aside from the usual fatigue, nausea, and blockage. It's a pretty cool feeling to be growing another human inside of me!

Movement? Unfortunately, just my stomach after scarfing down an entire tenderloin...

Food Cravings? Lately, I've been craving junk. And oranges. Orange juice, orange jello, orange flavored Tums...

Gender? Still guessing girl...I can't WAIT to find out!

What I Miss? Being able to stay up and feel normal past 8:00 at night. I'm a zombie and it kind of makes me feel like a big drip.

What I Look Forward To? Summer! Less time on schoolwork and more time on baby planning!

Weekly Wisdom? I know you're tired, but wash your face every night before bed. For some reason, this baby is bringing out the worst in my complexion!

Milestones? My pregnancy journals tell me the baby has graduated from a mass of cells to a human-like creature. At only a half an inch, Bob has eye lids, a nose, and indentations for fingers and toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...