Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Nine weeks!

How far along? 9 Weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss? Up one pound…I wonder if this has anything to do with the Oreos…

Maternity Clothes? Nope. I bought a cute dress from Express the other day. I refuse to give up on Express…

Sleep? Still can’t get enough of it. We went to Hampton yesterday after school and on the way home, I passed out cold. Poor Beau has been such a good sport!

Best Moment This Week? Meeting my niece, Charly Grace. She’s amazingly adorable. Beau and I are going to get lots of practice before our shot comes.

Food Cravings? Yes. In fact, I’m dying for a caramel sundae from McDonalds. Do you think the food cravings are due to pregnancy or due to the fact that I feel a little food freedom! I now have an excuse to eat anything I want to!

Gender? I’m starting to think boy. Especially because of all the cute Cubs gear at Von Maur right now!

What I Miss? Diet Mt. Dew, hot tea, Red Bull, pretty much anything with caffeine

What I Look Forward To? Nesting. I can’t wait for warmer weather so I can start getting this house ready for baby.

Weekly Wisdom? An orange a day keeps the Oreos away

Milestones? Nine weeks means our baby has graduated to a fetus! It’s moving its unproportional arms and legs like crazy right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...