Sunday, March 28, 2010

Six Week Update!!!

How far along? 6 Weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss? So far, I’m eating, but losing. Down 5 lbs. since week 3! I think it’s because Baby J is working super hard lately. It’s hard work growing ears, kidneys, and circulatory systems!

Maternity Clothes? Not yet; however, I have been surfing the web for cute summer dresses. I think I’ll be working the maxi dress this summer!

Stretch Marks? Nope. I’m being proactive though and ordered some ‘Belly Mama’ belly butter. It’s supposed to be awesome!

Sleep? I think I could sleep around the clock. Monday night, I knew we were going to have a snow day the following day, so I told Beau I wanted to catch up on some of our shows. We turned out the lights, popped some popcorn, and nestled on the couch for a night of our favorite shows. I made it through 12 minutes of 24. How could anyone fall asleep during an episode of 24??? Try growing a baby!

Best Moment This Week? I had a snow day yesterday and had a chance to relax. I blogged, read some books, and snooped around in Peek-a-Boo Baby!

Food Cravings? Oh yes! I baked monster cookies yesterday, ordered Chinese food tonight, Lays & French Onion Dip, & Grape Pop

Gender? Beau and I are thinking girl at this point; however, it’s pretty early to feel an inkling

What I Miss? This is going to sound weird, but I miss working out with Beau. And Diet Mt. Dew. And tanning beds.

What I Look Forward To? Finding out what we’re having! I want to shop!!!

Weekly Wisdom? Drinking water really does go a long way when you’re pregnant!

Milestones? We haven’t heard it yet; however, we think our baby’s heart is beating away. 80 beats a minute is what my books tell us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...