Wednesday, June 23, 2010

26 Week Update

How far along? 26 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss? I added up my weight gain thus far, 15 pounds!

Maternity Clothes? I’m starting to love maternity clothes; the elastic waistbands rock!

Stretch Marks? No

Sleep? I’ve had some really random sleep patterns lately. The other night, both Beau and I were up off and on all night. Check that, the three of us were up off and on. Every time I woke up, my little guy was kicking away!

I've also been having crazy dreams lately. So crazy, I can't share them on this blog!

Best Moment This Week? Kansas City was a blast. Oh, and my first box of freezy pops for summer. I can’t believe it took me this long…

Least Favorite Moment This Week? Spending long hours on my MA paper. This means, I've been sitting in my recliner for long periods of time which is making my back hurt. I am convinced it is how Little J is laying...I only feel the pain when I'm sitting. I think he's pushing on my ribs and lower back.

Gender? BOY!

What I Look Forward To? Heading to Texas to see some good friends over the 4th. Getting my closet painted. Organizing Baby J’s closet. Starting this crib. Decorating the nursery.

Milestones? Beau is now able to feel Baby J pretty much on command. Sometimes, the minute he puts his hand on my tummy, the movement stops; other times, he feels a big one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...