Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TWELVE!

How far along? 12 Weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss? Up a pound.

Maternity Clothes? No, but I added a trusty little device to my wardrobe last night...a rubberband to buy me a little room in my jeans! Turns out, I could have been using this idea even when I wasn't pregnant!

Stretch Marks? Nope

Sleep? I think about sleep so much that I'm actually looking at new blankets and sheets for the bed.

Best Moment This Week? GETTING TO HEAR A HEARTBEAT! Our baby proved to be dependable and excited to greet us! The nurse found the heartbeat right away and it was fast!

Movement? No, but today, the nurse said I might feel it as early as 16 weeks!

Food Cravings? Spring officially sprung during this Spring Break week, with temps crawling to the mid-60s. This meant that my husband was ready to fire up the grill. Must to his dismay, I kindly asked him to pick up a pack of Ballpark Franks from Hy-Vee instead of a ribeye. He was appalled, but I'm a cheap date! I had a grilled hotdog for three meals in a row this week!

Gender? According to the old wive's tale, the fast heartbeat is supposed to predict 'girl.' Beau says girl, I say boy.

Labor Signs? NO!

What I Miss? Having a green beer on St. Patty's Day. I settled for a water with a green lime instead.

What I Look Forward To? Our 20-week appointment and our first ultrasound!

Weekly Wisdom? I heard it from the doctor herself...One meal with tuna a week! And shrimp! And McDonald's fillet-a-fish!

Milestones? Houston, we have a heartbeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...