Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Your life at 15 weeks...

Hi Baby J,

Happy Week 15 Sweet Baby J! A pretty impressive week in baby development! You are eating, breathing, and moving a lot, even though I haven't felt you yet. The nurse said some women can feel baby 'flutters' as early as 16 weeks, so I'm hoping I'm one of the lucky ones. Feel free to get my attention at any time! My book says you might even be sucking your thumb! That's pretty adorable to think about.

Here are a few of your seemingly favorite things right now (or at least you don't complain when I indulge in them)...

1. Dancing with the Stars- whether you are a fan of Edyta and her risque costume choices, or Max and his handsome smile, 'Dancing with the Stars,' equals entertainment for all. I love the cool dances and sultry chemistry between the contestants, Beau loves Brooke Burke as the hostess and Pam Anderson as one of the contestants. It's a great show and entertains you and me for a couple hours each week.

2. American Idol- a faithful viewer of AI for years, this new season did not get off to the best start. I didn't think the talent compared to years in the past. Although I'm not as devoted as I used to be, I still make sure Simon Cowell and the crew is a part of my weekly DVR schedule. I usually listen to the music as I blog about you.


3. the music of John Mayer- his new CD, 'Battle Studies,' is awesome. Every song is so nice to listen to...I make sure to make it part of my day at some point. I've always had a thing for John Mayer and his, I guess I could say, swagger. He's nice to listen to and that's all there is to it!


4. John Lennon on Pandora-
Pandora, the free live music streaming service, gets me through the longest days of work. Lately, I've been listening to a John Lennon playlist. I've decided the Beatles deserve all the glory they still receive, fifty years later. Their music is incredible and every song takes on a new meaning, a new feeling, and a new style.



5. Ice cream sandwiches- lately, these have served nicely as my after work indulgence. They're delicious and work as the perfect mixture of ice cream and chocolate. If I get into this habit too much, I'm afraid it will be a difficult one to break!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...