Sunday, April 11, 2010

Week 15

How far along? 15 Weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss? Stayed the same this week.

Maternity Clothes? Not yet; however, I’m longing for summertime and mesh shorts, leggings, and sundresses! My dress pants are getting pretty snug and a little less comfortable everyday!
Stretch Marks? Nope

Sleep? Who knew sleep could get any better??? I ordered a new comforter for our bed last week and it is heavenly! Big, fluffy, and soft, it’s literally like sinking in to a bed of clouds! I love it and look forward to bedtime even more!

Best Moment This Week? Telling my students about the baby in a game of good ol’ fashioned telephone! We sometimes kill time with a game of telephone, so the students were not surprised when I asked if they wanted to play. This way, after passing the message, “somebody’s having a baby in October…” I could watch each of their faces and reactions separately. They were adorable and far more excited than I had anticipated. The entire school knew the news before the day was through!

Movement? No. Beau went through an intersection a little fast the other night, unleashing a million little butterflies in my stomach! I’m pretty sure Baby J felt that one too!

Food Cravings? I haven’t craved anything specific this week, but that doesn’t mean I’m not hungry. Chocolate every now and then, seafood most days, grape pop, and apples and oranges!

Gender? I’m 50/50…5 weeks and we’ll no longer have to guess!!!

What I Miss? Cooking! I haven’t had much of a desire to cook since getting pregnant and I miss it.

What I Look Forward To? Getting closer and closer to summer vacation!

Weekly Wisdom? Sing a little louder in the car, laugh a little more, and pray with the little one that hangs out with me day in and day out. It can hear, so make sure it hears YOU!

Milestones? I experienced heartburn for the first time ever this week, for three consecutive days. Nothing a couple of Tums couldn’t settle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...