Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Our little pepper...

How far along? 18 Weeks!

Total Weight Gain/Loss?

Maternity Clothes? Still squeezing into my regular pants, although it’s getting pretty difficult. I don’t want to spend the money on maternity pants when I only have to make it through a month of school. I actually counted the ‘dress up’ days left in the school year. I think I can make 15 days!

Stretch Marks? Nope

Sleep? I thought people said the exhaustion would go away! I did talk to another teacher today, who made me feel better about my sleeping patterns. She said she used to sneak away in a co-workers office and take short naps during recess and lunchtime…she wouldn't make it through the day without them!

Best Moment This Week? Starting Baby J’s room. It’s fun to see the beginning of a work-in-progress. It makes it even easier to dream…

Food Cravings? Lots of fresh foods…lettuce salads, fresh fruit, tomatoes, and grape juice boxes!

Gender? 2 weeks! We’re getting close!

What I Miss? Energy!

What I Look Forward To? Finding out if we’re having a boy or girl! It’s driving me crazy and the 11th cannot come fast enough!

Weekly Wisdom? Pedicure…great idea! You won’t as easily make time for things like this once you have that baby…take advantage of the opportunity now!

Milestones? Our baby is the size of a bell pepper! It is also flexing its muscles; however, not enough for me to feel them yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...