Friday, April 2, 2010

The Big 1-0

How far along? 10 Weeks!

Maternity Clothes? No. I rocked the belly band at school on Monday, but decided to squeeze out of it after third period. The bunching of the belly band was unfortunately more noticeable than the noticeable belly bump.

Sleep? It's 8:15 pm and I'm already dozing off here on the couch. Working on a Masters paper for two hours doesn't help the exhaustion.

Best Moment This Week? This is the first week I actually 'feel' pregnant. I can't really explain the change, I just feel different.

Movement? Not yet

Food Cravings? Still haven't had that caramel sundae...

Gender? I'm still thinking boy; however, Beau is confident it's a girl. It's going to be a long 10 weeks before we find out!

What I Miss? Looking forward to picking out clothes for work. It was a big deal planning outfits for each week. I prided myself on accessories, cute shoes, and the not-where-anything-twice rule. Now, I wear whatever is most comfortable, including my worn-out black flats just about everyday, and my 'casual' Friday has now extended to a 'casual' Thursday as well.

What I Look Forward To? Having some time off school to focus on baby. I just have to get through this Master's paper.

Weekly Wisdom? Eat two Tums before bedtime.

Milestones? 10 weeks puts me about 1/4 of the way through my pregnancy! And they say it gets easier after the first trimester?!?! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...